Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Revenge of the Fatties

Today, I ate 3 donuts in 3 hours. I know, gross. I now feel terrible. That much sugar so early is a bad thing. After eating those delicious dunkin donuts I was reminded of a show that Andrew and I was every so often on G4: Attack of the Show. (This is the only thing I ever watch on G4.) In particular the episode called Revenge of the Fatties. Kevin and Olivia (yes, that is where I got my girl name) dressed in fat suits for the entire show. OK, sounds dumb, but I honestly laugh until I cry every time I see it.

I finally found it on YouTube and you may not care to watch it, but I have to post it so that I can always watch it whenever I want. The break dancing is my favorite part.

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of that show, but that breakdancing bit was hilarious!!

    Don't worry, donuts were my weakness when I was preggo too. There are awesome homemade ones in Gatlinburg and when I was there with my sisters & mom, I had a donut before and after breakfast!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete