Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend Accomplishments

I didn't do much this weekend, but I did accomplish three things I am proud of:
  1. I finshed the 3rd book in the Twilight Saga and started on the 4th and last
  2. I beat my first song on Guitar Hero on Hard! It was a little rough, and I can only do one song so far, but it is a start.
  3. I scored a free drink at Starbucks! I always use my customized card to pay for my drink and lately I haven't been getting what was on the card (a peppermint mocha) b/c it is just so sweet, I can't do it everytime. But everytime I order, the same guy is at the register and always gives me a hard time about it. Last week I actually ordered that drink, and he wasn't there to witness it. Andrew went Saturday and used his customized card the the guy mentioned the girl that never gets what is on hers and he gives her a hard time. He said, "yeah, that would be my wife." We went Sunday before church and he was working and to prove I do order what is on my card, I orded a Peppermint Mocha. And since he finally witnessed it, he gave me my drink free!

5 comments:

  1. ok, i just started the first book- twilight. i was in the bath for two hours.
    do you have the rest of them and can i borrow them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you they were good! I do have the rest of them and you sure can borrow them. My sister is one book ahead of you so as I get them back from her, I will pass them to you. I will bring the second one to the cookie exchange or drop it off sooner if you would like (she is bringing it back tonight). Just let me know!

    Anyone else? I have the first one that no one is reading right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I stayed up till 2 finishing it... I have a problem! I read the WHOLE book last night!
    I don't know if I can wait till the cookie exchange... but I'll try :o)
    Tell you sister to READ FAST!
    Oh and I have your plate and some pictures you left here. I've been meaning to tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I am going to have to stop by tomorrow and drop of the second!

    She reads them pretty fast also. I got an urget text message from her yesterday stating, "I need the other books!!" They have become a need...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could I please be in line for the books next? :) I am almost finished with The Shack and will be ready for another book soon.

    ReplyDelete