Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love clean carpets

After wanting one for a while now, we finally decided to purchase a new vacuum. OK, we were almost forced to. Our old vacuum wouldn't stand up on its own anymore and I managed to break a piece off a few weeks ago. I am still not sure where that piece came from...maybe it kept the thing standing? Either way, I ordered my new one today on Amazon and it arrives TOMORROW! Holy cow that is fast! I didn't even opt for the overnight shipping. I am so excited to come home from work to vacuum!

Also good news, I think my fatigue is starting to go away. I am still ready to fall asleep at 8:30ish every night, but I haven't wanted to close my office door and sleep under my desk the past two days - which means I have been more productive at work! I even cooked dinner last night. Not just grilled cheese, but a relatively labor intensive dinner. I am hoping this isn't fluke, and it a sign of things to come.

4 comments:

  1. I am finally getting my Dyson! Merry Christmas to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah. i want to come to your house and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah the Tiredness will let up during the 2nd Trimester but will come back again at the 3rd trimester. I have a one year old so I still go to bed at 9 o clock everynight.

    ReplyDelete