Monday, April 26, 2010

FREE

I really don't have much to say except that I got formula free. Yep, this is exciting my world. Thanks to a little pricing error at Publix and their policy to give you the item free if it doesn't ring up correctly scored me a free can of formula. That stuff isn't cheap so it is reason to celebrate. Only thing that could have made it better would have been if they had given me all four cans free. But 4 cans at the sale price of 3...work for me!

And, speaking of the price of formula, I hope to only be buying it for a couple more months. Well, really one since I already bought what I needed for May. That will be a nice chunk of change back in my wallet. Not to mention the fact that I won't have to measure and shake C's milk anymore. It's the little things that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment