Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nearly 8 Months

That is how long it has taken me to FINALLY get switched to an OB/GYN Doctor that I want. That is right - I finally got switched from Dr. McKnight to Dr. Chesney. It took many phone calls and I got much attitude about wanting to switch but it finally happened.

Now the problem? He is so booked up that I don't get my yearly visit until May 26th! That will put me at 11 months past due for this visit. Let's hope everything is well and my PITA previous doctor didn't screw up anything for real when the IUD didn't work out and he never returned my call about my ER visit. You think he would want to follow up and make sure everything looked OK "in there." Whatever. Over it.

Wait, I am a little mad at him b/c that whole IUD fiasco messed with my cycle and caused me to be on my period during BOTH of my vacations last month. According to the calendar I wouldn't have been if I didn't get the IUD.

OK. Now I am over it. =)

2 comments: