Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Project Life

I have decided to do my Project Life book and do one photo for each day. I am really looking forward to this year long project. I have gone through my January photos and chosen the ones that represent each day of the month so far. Luckily I take a lot of random photos!

I am going to try to take pictures of not only people but places, things, or anything else that is a good representation of that day. And my goal is to journal because I stink at it and want to get better.

Check out the Project Life scrapbook and think about trying it. For the price you get a lot of stuff! These are last weeks photos:


2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE IT! I will have to check in to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be an amazing book when you are finished. The crawling picture is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete