Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Haul out the holly....

We are just days away from officially starting to decorate for Christmas. At the same time, you get to look forward to all the festive mail and holiday greetings with pictures of your family and friends and oh-so-cute kiddos.

I, like Emily, have been thinking about our Christmas cards. Once that tree goes up (Friday!) I can begin to work on my Christmas Cards. With so many cute designs and styles to choose from, you have to start early or you will never make up your mind in time to get those out to your loved ones.

I have been looking through many of Shutterfly's Christmas Card designs and I just can't choose. A couple that caught my eye?

Peppermint Giftwrap


Pretty Poinsetta


















Now I just need to get Colin and the dog to work with me to create a cute picture. Good thing they have some choices with spots for multiple photos in case they photograph better apart then together. =)

Don't send Christmas Cards? They offer many other photo products that are sure to please you. Are you doing digital scrapbooking like me? This is a great place to put together a scrapbook of the past year! Need a gift? How about a photo calendar or photo mug (which was a hit for Father's Day!)? Be creative!

If you are a blogger and are interested in getting 50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS click here to get the details at Shutterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment