What we want to call "ours":
- Everyone opens a gift Christmas Eve containing new Christmas PJs to wear that night (I am not big into ornaments, so PJs it is!). I already bought this year's PJs and I can't wait to see the little man sporting his!
- An afternoon of making and baking Christmas cookies - more my thing that Andrew's but he benefits!
- Leaving cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer
- At least one Christmas activity like "ICE" or visiting Opryland Hotel or a Christmas show as Colin gets older
- We have to watch Christmas Vacation every year and we usually throw in Just Friends for even more laughs. And even if it is by myself, I will watch all 3 of The Santa Clause movies.
- Fresh, hot, homemade cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning (this one is one my Mom does and I love it)
- And of course, reading the Christmas Story